Moisturising skincare with active microalgae protection
Spirularin Gel was developed in cooperation with leading dermatologists, for the prophylactic care of sensitive, dry skin and cracked heels/feet, which require more nourishment and protection than regular moisturisers, as well as active protection against infections like Athlete’s foot and tinea.
Spiralin® is an active microalgae extract which protects human skin cells with its broad anti-microbial profile against harmful bacterial, fungal and virus infections. This natural microbial activity improves the natural skin barrier and thus largely prevents re-infection, like that of Athlete’s foot, tinea, etc.High-quality nurturing ingredients and an intensive moisturiser (i.e. Betaine complexes) stabilise an impaired skin barrier, which is particularly important for patients that are prone to infections (e.g. diabetes, injuries, old age, dry skin, eczema or psoriasis).
- as prophylactic care to prevent recurring skin infections (i.e. tinea, athelete’s foot, etc.)
- as natural and protective care of sensitive, dry skin & feet
- suitable for people with weak immune systems, e.g. children (3yr+), elderly, diabetes sufferers, etc.
According to INCI-standard:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Alcohol denat*, Betaine (plant/herbal), Glyceryl Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Tricaprylin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Levulinic Acid, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, P-Anisic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Linalool, D-Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide;
* from certified organic agriculture
CPNC registered (EU Cosmetics Products Notification Portal)
- Apply 2x daily (morning & night) to all affected skin areas
- Avoid contact with the eyes