Regeneration of damaged nails (fungal infections)
Spirularin NS Nail Serum has been developed for the nail care and regeneration after fungal infections.
The active microalgae extract Spiralin® protects cells with its broad protection profile against bacterial, viral and fungal pathogens, which reduces the risk of re-infection. Next to this microbial protection, Spiralin also accelerates human cell regeneration and improves the natural skin barrier.
High-quality nurturing ingredients (e.g. hamamelis & jojoba oil) stabilise the impaired skin barrier, which is particularly important for patients that are prone to infections/immune-weakened (i.e. patients with diabetes, injuries, sensitive/dry skin).
- as natural care of damaged nails in particular for regeneration after fungal infections
- as an alternative to oral medication (synthetic fungicides) through a unique and active cosmetic extract
- as regenerative and protective homecare after nail laser treatments
- for people with weak immune systems, e.g. children (3yr+), elderly, diabetes sufferers, etc.
According to INCI-standard:
Aqua, Alcohol denat.*, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract*, Betaine, Sodium Lactate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Coco Glucoside, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Levulinic Acid, Glucose, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Levulinate, P-Anisic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Silver Sulfate;
*from certified organic cultivation
CPNC registered (EU Cosmetic Products Notification Portal)
- Twice a day (morning & night), distribute a single drop between all 10 nails (toes or fingers) and massage into nails and surrounding skin until no residue is left
- We recommend the use of Spirularin NS in combination with Spirularin® Gel
- Do not cover with oily substances/other creams
- Avoid contact with the eyes