Key Active Ingredients of Biotulin® Hans & Franz
Cleavage Smoothing Lotion
Acmella Oleracea Extract
Relaxes muscle micro-contractions to smoothen skin
- The key ingredient of Biotulin is spilanthol, a natural extract from the Acmella Oleracea plant, commonly known as paracress.
- Unlike Botulinum Toxin injections which paralyse the nerve endings, spilanthol acts as a local anaesthetic to simply relax the facial muscles when applied.
Acts as moisture-binder to plumpen skin & push out deeper lines
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally occurring in our skin
- Sodium hyaluronate is a version of hyluronic acid which absorbs into the deepest layers of the skin to build up and push out the deeper lins over time
Plant-Derived Amino Acids
e.g. Grapefruit Peel Oil
Hydrates & gives a refreshing fruity scent
- Not only does grapefruit peel oil give Hans & Franz a light, refreshing, fruity scent, but the natural amino acids ensure added hydration & perkiness
- Further oils include sweet almond & coconut oil
Ingredients according to INCI-standard
Review & Win
REVIEW OUR PRODUCTS & BE IN TO WIN ONE OF TWO $50 VOUCHERS EVERY MONTH
Win one of two $50 Aesthetikonzept vouchers every month!
Every month we give away two $50 vouchers to thank you for taking the time to leave a review, which may help our other customers.
How to Submit a Review:
Fill out the review box below or at the bottom of the pages of products you've tried & submit your review to enter. You can review as many products as you like for more chances to win.
Please note: Your name will only show as your first name to retain your privacy.
The monthly winners will be contacted by email.