Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder...
...is unique in the world as a facial powder for reducing wrinkles. In line with the increasing trend towards natural and multifunctional colour cosmetics, Biotulin has created an innovative, loose face powder.
HYDROLON contains closed, micro-small liquid pearls that open when applied to your face, allowing the active biotulin ingredient to enter the skin. The powder grants your complexion a flawless finish due to its light covering power and silky texture.
Key Active Ingredients of Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder
Naturally active & scientifically proven
Thanks to a light, non-cakey coverage Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder diffuses the appearance of lines & blemishes visually. Furthermore, it contains closed micro-pearls of the key Biotulin® ingredients. These burst upon application to the face, nourishing the skin to help reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
Acmella Oleracea / Paracress Extract
Derived from the paracress plant, Spilanthol in Biotulin® acts as a natural anaesthetic relaxing the facial muscles, to reduce lines & wrinkles. In Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder, Spilanthol helps reduce fine lines to give the complexion a smoother appearance. Sulphates are avoided in Hydrolon, to prevent skin from drying out.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring moisture-binder in our skin, which decreases with age. Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder includes hyaluronic acid - with regular application, this helps plumpen skin from the inside out.
Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Parfum (fragrance), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin
Application of Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder
Compact & convenient - perfect on the go
Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder is quick and easy to apply:
- 1Tip the closed Biotulin® Hydolon Loose Powder container upside-down & tap a couple of times to mix the powder & load up the included powder puff
- 2Tap the powder puff into the container to remove any excess product
- 3Dab powder on forehead, nose, cheeks, chin & neck/chest area
- 4If using on its own over moisturisers (Biotulin Daynite24+Cream or Biotulin UV30 Daily Skin Protection Cream - gently & evenly massage into the skin for light coverage
- 5If applying over top of foundation to matify skin, gently press the powder into the skin with the puff, so as not to smudge existing make up