Biotulin® Supreme Skin Gel is the world’s first natural skin gel to replace Botulinum Toxin injections.
Made famous by Kate Middleton and Michelle Obama, Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel is a natural, vegan and fragrance-free skin gel.
Produced in Germany, Biotulin® is an extract comparable to needle injections containing Botulinum Toxin. The results are similar, but Biotulin® Supreme Skin Gel is completely natural, safe and simple to use. Biotulin® was developed by a team of experts led by Dr. Claus Breuer, a pharmaceutical scientist and chemist, and has no risks and side effects.
Comparable to a serum, Biotulin® Supreme Skin Gel is applied directly to cleansed skin. The natural skin gel quickly absorbs, is suitable for sensitive skin, and can be incorporated into any skin care routine.
Biotulin® Supreme Skin Gel can be applied to the whole face and neck and chest, or targeted at specific areas of concern such as frown lines, forehead lines, or lip lines. Due to its suitability for sensitive skin, it is even ideal around the eyes to target crow’s feet.
Its effect on the skin is to relax the facial muscles, leading to smoother, firmer skin. However unlike neurotoxin injections, it does not numb and freeze facial expression. Facial features remain beautiful, lively and natural.
Used regularly, Biotulin® Supreme Skin Gel can even prevent the formation of lines.
- Distribute a pea-sized drop (about half a pump) of Biotulin® between areas of concern (frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines, neck etc.)
- Massage directly into cleansed/toned skin – twice daily (morning & night).
- Once the gel has absorbed, proceed with your normal skin care routine: moisturiser – ideally Biotulin Daynite24+ Cream, sunblock, foundation etc.).
Biotulin® is a clear, water-based gel, free from perfumes or parabens. Its three main active ingredients are:
- Spilanthol / Acmella Oleracea (paracress plant extract): works as a local anaesthetic to relax the facial muscles, creating a “Botulinum Toxin injection-like” tightening effect & visibly reducing the appearance of lines & wrinkles
- Imperata Cylindrica (Blady grass extract): Blady grass survives the driest desert regions – in Biotulin® it hydrates & nourishes the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: naturally occurring in the skin, hyaluronic acid decreases with age – in Biotulin® this plumpens & firms the skin
Ingredients (according to international INCI standard):
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Imperata Cylindrica root extract, Acmella Oleracea extract, Xanthan gum, Carrageenan, Benzoic acid, Phenoxy-ethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) leaf extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl-acrylate coss-polymer, Ethylhexyl-Glycerin, Dehydro-acetic acid.