Wart & verruca care –
painless and wound-free
Spirularin VS has been developed for the application on wart infected feet, foot soles and hands and combines two benefits:
- Firstly Spiralin®, an active micro-algae extract which protects cells with its broad protection profile against bacterial, viral and fungal pathogens, which reduces the risk of re-infection.
Next to this microbial protection Spiralin also accelerates human cell regeneration and improves the natural skin barrier.
- Secondly high-quality ingredients which
- stabilize the impaired skin barrier, or
- establish additional viral protection (zinc sulfate), or
- provide natural keratino-lytic effects (willow bark extract).
In combination these components lead to
- fast initial regression of warts and better aesthetic look,
reducing pain and improving psychological well-being,
- stimulated healthy skin cells continually undermine warts
and grow them out from beneath,
- avoid medical intervention (surgical removal, laser,),
i.e. healthy skin tissue is not destroyed,
- are wound-free, largely eliminating the re-infection risk,
- which is important for immune-deficient patients
(diabetes, injuries, age, dry skin).
Spirularin® VS serum … it works, naturally!
As part of the product range, Spirularin® VS serum received the ‘Active Ingredient of Year 2015‘ award from the Journal of Aesthetic Dermatology3.
Spirularin VS Ingredients (INCI-standard)
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Cera Flava*, Alcohol denat.*, Spirulina Platensis Extract,
Salix Alba Bark Extract*, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol, Magnesium Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitat, Glyceryl Caprylate, P- Anisic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil*, Linalool, D-Limonene;
*from certified organic cultivation