Enter your text here...
Key Benefits of Spirularin®
Cracked Heel Cream Explained
Care & protection of cracked heels.
Spirularin® Cracked Heel Cream combines the intense moisturising and nourishing properties of urea, Snow Mushroom, Magnolia Bark Extract & organic coconut oil, with the antimicrobial protection of Spiralin® to protect cracked skin against infection.
Spiralin® is an active microalgae extract which protects human skin cells with its broad antimicrobial profile against harmful bacterial, fungal and viral infections. This natural microbial activity improves the natural skin barrier and thus largely prevents infection.
High-quality nurturing ingredients and intensive moisturisers (urea & Snow Mushroom) stabilise an impaired skin barrier, which is particularly important for skin that is severely dry and cracked.
Key Active Ingredients of Spirularin® Cracked Heel Cream
Naturally active & scientifically proven
Spiralin® Microalgae Extract
Spirulina Platensis Extract
- Naturally active antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial & cell-regenerative properties
- Antifungal & antibacterial properties ensure broader antimicrobial spectrum
- Scientifically proven at GEOMAR institue in Germany – one of world's leading institutes in marine sciences
- Batch tested for guaranteed antimicrobial activity
- Urea is a component naturally produced by our skin, essential for regulating the skin’s moisture content
- Urea is hygroscopic, which means it is able to bind moisture on to the outermost layer of our skin
- Perfect for dry skin, it has anti-itch and antimicrobial properties
- It is also keratolytic, meaning it breaks down the connections between dead skin cells, naturally exfoliating thickened skin, and helping ingredients penetrate deeper
Silver Ear/Snow Mushroom Extract
Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarb
- Intensely hydrating due to the ability to retain 500x its weight in water
- While often compared with the outstanding moisture-binding properties of hyaluronic acid, the molecular structure of Snow Mushroom is smaller than that of hyaluronic acid, meaning it can penetrate deeper into the skin
Magnolia Bark Extract
Magnolia Officials Bark Extract
- Obtained from the bark of the Magnolia plant
- Contains high amounts of organic compounds magnolol & honokiol, which are up to 1000 times more potent in antioxidants than vitamin E
- Magnolia bark extract also has antioxidant & antibacterial properties, which helps to neutralise free radicals
- Moisturises & hydrates skin
Ingredients (according to INCI standard) - warming
Ingredients (according to INCI standard) - cooling
Application Benefits of
Spirularin® Cracked Heel Cream
- Acute care: Massage into the clean skin on soles of feet & heels 2x daily (morning & night)
- Then once daily to maintain smooth heels
- Avoid contact with the eyes